Responsible for oversight and technical coordination of lighting, sound, staging and all technical needs for productions scheduled at The Lincoln Center, and the administration of the personnel required to execute those performances.
Operates, maintains, and safeguards the assets of the venue’s Theater facilities, including developing policies and procedures, supervision and support of personnel, and the use and maintenance of theatrical equipment. Assures that all work is carried out to the highest safety standards. Reviews current and future equipment needs and recommends purchases. Formulates and implements improvements to facilities. Maintains facilities and equipment by performing repairs and placing orders for necessary materials. Oversees all front and back of house staff involved in producing performances.
A bachelor’s degree in Theatre, Performing Arts or a related discipline plus a minimum of five years of experience in technical theatre operations; Master’s degree in Theatre, Performing Arts, or related discipline preferred.
About The Lincoln Center, City of Fort Collins
The Lincoln Center is Northern Colorado's largest and most diverse presenter of professional theatre, dance, music, visual arts and children's programs. It features two performing art spaces (a 1,180-seat performance hall and a 220-seat theatre), art gallery, and outdoor sculpture garden. The Lincoln Center is also a premier destination for weddings, corporate, and special events with five events spaces (two indoor ballrooms, interior meeting space, and outdoor terrace & rooftop patio).
Located against the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and home to Colorado State University (CSU), the City of Fort Collins offers a diverse culture, educated and engaged citizens, outdoor recreation, bicycles, breweries, historic charm, and a thriving economy. Throughout the year, live music and entertainment, as well as great local dining, can be found throughout the historic downtown area. Fort Collins offers the convenience of a small town with all the amenities of a larger city.
The City’s long list of acknowledgements includes:
No. 8 Top 25 Best-Performing Large Cities (Yahoo Finance 2016)
“Top Ten Websites” Best of The Web Awards (Center for Digital Government – September 2016) ...
Top 10 Healthiest Cities" (Livability.com - April 2015)
No. 13 “Best Place to Live” (Livability.com - September 2015)
No. 9, and “One of the Top 10 Best Places to Retire” (CBS Money Watch - February 2012)
Why Work For the City of Fort Collins?
- Medical, dental, vision (for self, spouse, children) – eligible on the 1st of the month following 30 days employment
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, and sick days
- Retirement + company matching – after 6 month probation period and immediate vesting
- Flexible spending: Medical expenses FSA, dependent FSA or both
- Employee Assistance Program: counseling, legal, financial assistance
- Life insurance, short-term and long term disability
- Wellness program, workout facilities
- Employee/family Onsite Health Clinic
- Personal & professional learning opportunities including supervisory and leadership development; plus career mobility
- Collaborative work environment