- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of related work experience required
- Proven experience successfully fundraising from and engaging a diverse community
- Ability to develop, implement, and maintain new or existing programs
- Strong interpersonal skills; donor centered mindset and ability to build and nurture relationships with multiple constituencies
- Ability to research donors to develop individual giving plans and grow the donor pool
- Ability to synthesize data to analyze giving trends and adjust/implement changes to solicitation strategies and approaches accordingly
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience utilizing social media to support engagement efforts
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with staff and a team of volunteers
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, proven management of multiple projects and a demonstrated aptitude for setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to travel and work evening/weekend hours, as required
- High level of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality required
- Proficiency using technology applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Blackbaud’s Raisers Edge, experience and knowledge of InDesign a plus.
All prospective employees must be able to clear a fingerprint and background check and TB screening.
Our community welcomes and celebrates the diverse histories, experiences, and identities of each of its members, and we believe that shared experiences - formal and informal - within a diverse community foster authentic human relationships and growth.
Foxcroft School strongly encourages the use of COVID-19 vaccines to safeguard the health of our students in a boarding school program, our employees, our families, visitors, and the community at large.
Physical Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position an incumbent is required to regularly remain sedentary for long periods of time in meetings and while processing information and paper work both manually and on a computer.
The employee is required to stand; walk; use hands and arms to reach and hands to type and manipulate a computer keyboard and mouse. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, the incumbent must be able to converse in clear English both written and orally, over a telephone and in person. The employee is regularly required to listen, physically direct, and speak.
Occasionally, an incumbent may be required to lift up to 25 pounds, traverse uneven terrain and climb stairs while moving about campus, bend and stoop. Work hours may vary and include days, nights, and weekends. Employees may be required to drive a vehicle for student needs and/or on School business. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet; however, variations in noise level may occur when the employee attends school functions such as assemblies, school dances, and other events.