The Artist Services Assistant will provide administrative and operational support for the Artist Services Manager and the entire Artistic Operations team. The Artist Services Assistant will support contract administration and guest artist services for Naples Philharmonic Classical and Pops programs, Presentations, Broadway, Partnerships, Education and Lifelong Learning activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education, preferably in music or the performing arts.
• Strong interpersonal skills, especially with departmental team members and artists.
• Detail oriented and flexible.
• High energy, sense of humor and grace under pressure.
• Familiarity with ArtsVision and Tessitura a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of and/or interest in music and performing arts preferred.
• Frequent nights and weekend work is required.
• Valid Driver’s License required
Artis—Naples is the premier destination for the visual and performing arts in Southwest Florida. We are driven to inspire, educate and entertain by presenting world-class events that enrich our community. With the generous support of our patrons, we offer a unique range of programs — including music, film, dance, comedy, lectures and exhibitions featuring internationally acclaimed artists. Our interdisciplinary approach cultivates a broader appreciation for art in its many forms.