Develop the skills required to manage accounts within an existing sales territory and become responsible for the day to day running of key accounts by managing; stock issues, instrument requirements, organising loan kits, organising and carrying out regular customer training, learning to provide guidance on orthopaedic surgery in a hospital theatre environment. Supporting other sales managers to allow them to concentrate on new business acquisition, new account development. Essentially, a training role with a view to becoming a full time Sales Representative with independant targets and business objectives. Bonus based on achievement of milestones/objectives and regional/specific territory target achievement.
Educated to degree level:
BSc life science degree desirable
Marketing or other business qualification desirable
Would be ideal / advantageous if had some sales or business experience but not essential.
Commercial acumen, an interest or experience of dealing with customers would be beneficial.
Computer skills, MS Office.
Presentation skills with modern presentation media.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK
BACK TO TOP
APAP Job Bank and Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else APAP has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at APAP Job Bank and Career Center.