Opus 3 Artists, a leading company managing and developing the careers and touring activities of many of the world’s most exciting performing artists and ensembles, is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position that provides administrative and clerical support to the Manager of Artists and Attractions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Schedules and organizes calendar, travel coordination and expenses
- Prepares and tracks performance contracts
- Tracks artists’ payments and/or commissions
- Fields routine and non-routine questions via phone and email including communication with artists, presenters and orchestra managers in the US, Europe and Asia
- Assists the Manager in the management of their schedule
- Works independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring, and ongoing projects. Acts as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Manager, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing company-wide events.
- Creates and designs general correspondences, memos, financial reports, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Performs other duties as needed