Temporary Seasonal Artist Services Manager
Lincoln Center Festival
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus.
For over 20 years, Lincoln Center Festival (www.lincolncenterfestival.org) has been presenting a wide range of classic and contemporary performing arts at the largest performing arts center in the world. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the hands-on process of producing a world-class unique international and to work side-by-side with seasoned producers and managers.
Lincoln Center Festival seeks an experienced individual to work as part of a seasonal team for Lincoln Center’s annual international performing arts festival, celebrating its 21st year in July 2017.
- Providing excellent artist experience by handling artist services and hospitality
- Organizing and/or facilitating local and international travel and hotel accommodations for visiting artists and companies including managing contractual hotel room blocks
- Supervising company management interns
- Communicating schedules with artists and companies
- Overseeing ancillary events
- Evening and weekend work required, especially during peak periods in June and July
- 3-5 years of experience in company management/artist services
- Prior large-scale Festival experience preferred
- Knowledge of foreign language(s) a plus
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Strong customer service orientation and a strong record of providing exceptional customer/artist care
- Superior time management and organizational skills a must; ideal candidates should be able to meticulously handle a large volume of work, effectively prioritizing and multitasking
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external contacts of varying positions and backgrounds
ANTICIPATED DATES OF ASSIGNMENT: Full-time commitment early-March through mid-August 2017
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Temporary Seasonal Artist Services Manager, Lincoln Center Festival in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.