Judson Management Group, Inc. (www.jmginy.com) is seeking a committed Artist Manager to book our roster of touring artists, orchestras and special projects. Responsibilities include participating in the management of the company’s roster of artists, booking concerts in North America, traveling for sales trips and attending various arts presenters conferences.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
• Five years related professional artist management experience and
knowledge of classical music.
• Must be highly organized, motivated, flexible, and able to balance
multiple competing demands.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills are required, as is
the ability to interact with a diverse group of constituents within
and outside the United States.
• Must be able to handle confidential information with excellent