Alliance Artist Management seeks an energetic and motivated candidate to join a well positioned, dynamic artist management company with a sterling roster of 16 active ensembles and attractions. The successful applicant will work closely and directly with the ensembles and managers, servicing their performance engagements as well as providing managerial and operational support to the AAM team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Liaising with artists and presenters, coordinating engagement logistics, programs, travel, lodging and creating & maintaining detailed itineraries for the ensembles.
2) Generating, transmitting, tracking and executing engagement contracts and related documents, including but not limited to invoices, vendor forms, and addenda.
3) Preparing work visas and tax forms for international artists and/or international engagements.
4) Coordinate, generate, and disseminate tour itineraries between the artists and presenters.
5) Attend performances, meetings, and annual New York conferences.
6) Provide general office and administrative support, covering phones and general support for the managers of the company.
7) Operate, update and maintain Overture, the company’s management and booking software system which functions as both a CRM as well as AAM’s booking and calendaring platform.
8) Coordinating social media and website assets with Director of Media & Communications.
9) Train and supervise interns (Spring, Summer, Fall).
Skills: The ideal candidate should be self-motivated with a STRONG knowledge of classical music (preferably with an emphasis in chamber music, choral/vocal music, and/or early music) and interested in arts management as a career. We are looking for bright, organized, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills, who possesses a positive attitude and the ability to take direction and follow through on multiple projects on a sustained basis. A bachelor’s degree and computer literacy and proficiency are a MUST. Some experience in artist management or the music industry is strongly desired. Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus.
This full-time position is available starting IMMEDIATELY or August 1, 2018 in AAM’s upper Manhattan office.
We offer a benefits package that can include health and dental insurance, two weeks vacation and a competitive salary commensurate with previous experience.
Prospective candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants will be contacted for further consideration.
About Alliance Artist Management
Alliance Artist Management's portfolio boasts some of the most distinguished and sought-after ensembles performing today, from our vocal ensembles, chamber music ensembles, to our touring orchestras and attractions. The ensembles of AAM's roster each embody the highest artistic standards, a unique commercial appeal, and bring a distinctive innovation to their particular form. Recognizing the importance of engaging future concert-goers and enlisting uninitiated audiences to the rich experiences of live performance is central to our company's goals, and guides the work we do.
BACK TO TOP
APAP Job Bank and Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else APAP Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at APAP Job Bank and Career Center.