Off Broadway Touring is a Manhattan based boutique theatrical booking firm founded in 2018 by producers Victoria Lang and Ryan Bogner, specializing in the booking of Off-Broadway sized theater productions into venues throughout North America.
The company is seeking an experienced booking agent to add to it’s team. Knowledge of and relationships with presenters and theaters on the west coast, mountain states, and Texas a plus.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned agent looking to make a change and be a part of a rapidly expanding new venture, or for a junior agent or assistant looking to move up to a more senior role. There is potential opportunity for remote working and flexible hours depending on the applicant. The candidate need not necessarily reside in New York City.
We seek a dynamic individual who will help us define the nature of this role in relation to the rest of the booking team, and grow with the company as it expands its operations.
If interested please e-mail a cover letter and current resume to OBTJobSearch@gmail.com with subject line: Booking Agent.
· Secure bookings for touring theatrical productions, primarily with presenters in the mountain states and west coast of the US.
· Negotiate engagement contract terms, payment and other crucial information for the productions.
· Participate in weekly staff meetings to chart tour routes for the productions.
· Attend industry conferences.
· Maintain and update production performance calendars and hold sheets.
* Additional duties may be added depending on performance.
-Verbal and written proficiency in English a must.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in theater management or arts administration, or equivalent professional experience.
-at least 3 years experience as a booking agent or booking agent’s assistant.
-Knowledge of and interest in the performing arts, particularly live theater and its key players.
-Must be free to travel.
-Strong PC skills to include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook.
-Strong communication skills.
-Strong organizational skills.
-Ability to plan and prioritize work activity (in a fast-paced environment).
-Must be self-sufficient, able to multi-task, and handle projects independently.
About Off Broadway Touring LLC
Off Broadway Touring (OBT), founded by Victoria Lang, Ryan Bogner and Bill DiModugno, is a boutique theatrical booking agency, dedicated to the promotion, booking and management of Off Broadway sized theatrical productions. Our objective is to create an economically profitable touring model for these productions and successfully fill the void of quality and affordable live entertainment that can tour in smaller venues throughout North America and beyond.